Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

got very bad experience with postpay very hard to trust people what about pay with paypal

voyger.: In Almighty God I trust, everyone else has to provide evidence.
    voyger.: In Almighty God I trust, everyone else has to provide evidence."

Comment

Hello Voyger,

do you know that besides Glenn you are the only other person that has bothered to speak to me. Was wondering if ~ i had a smell about me... even sensed over the net.

ANY way... the deal went through ok Paid via Bank, cost extra $30 BUT ?

the problem I'm now suffering is that vB itself takes so longggg to sort things out.

OH by the way... watching Star trek discovery have you seen it OR does Voyger refer to something else?

Comment

believe you are Scott? like your expression,never the less very pleas for you the deal gon through
        as I said above got very bad experience about postpay don't trust many people
        "voyger" if you remember on begin the ship star trek on slang American was voyger now is voyager hope you get what I mean

for your VB problem take to long you can register here https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/ for support

Comment

hey again,

Thanks but the seller has just put in his side of the transfer request... so will have to wait... a bit before pumping my ticket.

I see you have an English flag in your post pit. Are you English or just there located?

If not English, from where... AND why have a forum in england. just curious for now. Please see no disrespect

Comment

not to worry I take think with pincer of salt so no problem
            been live in England for the last 50 years I am Italian now got some headache with Brexit L OL
            my host is in Switzerland the forum manly English and Italian..

about the person who sold the licence my view instead of wait for VB to sort out he can give you is password and email
            then you can change the email and pass will be more quick ?

Comment

YES He said the same thing AND I wish I had now, BUT~ wanted to see how to go about it and be certain of the transfer.

ANYway been up for over 16hrs now....so to bed. Nice talking to you. Have a good night yourself
              regards
              O i O -U too
              a.k.a LLOYD

Comment

Originally posted by O i O -U too View Post
                talk about complicated Oh BOY... maybe they vB themselves or you Glenn could do a piece about how to go about transferring Safely ?
                I wouldn't do it.

And I sold my license with branding free for 75 bucks including license transfer fee.

Good deals are out there, but you have no guarantee with this seller.

At least by using PayPay you can later contest the charge if you're scammed.

Comment

Hello William,
                  Thanks for dropping in. Wish I'd been the 1 to buy it. This episode AND all the precautions vB set out on their side sure makes the understanding of how to do so...... make one wonder.
                  AND~ that loophole. Just change the email and password... Been thinking about that. He did suggest it as a solution, even gave me his password.. BUT~ i think even if I had gone that root (route) I would have still had to depend upon Him getting AND telling me that the confirmation email from vB had been received. They ask for a code that can only be seen by the original email address.

ANYWAY: taking a chance here maybe. but nothing to sensitive shown. AND useful for others.

Sure Glenn will tell me to take it down... if so.

Hello,

Thank you for contacting vBulletin Sales.
                  If you will be the one paying the fee, please reply with this information in addition to the requested information below:

Name:
                  Email:
                  Phone:
                  Address:

========================

In order to transfer your license we first need to verify that you are the proper license holder. Please respond to this ticket with the following information so that we can verify this request:

- Your customer number
                  - The authorization code generated when you enter your password into this page: http://members.vbulletin.com/authcode.php
                  - The answer to the security question:
                  What is the name of your favorite book?

If you don't know the customer number or password, you can request either to be sent to your email address using this form:

Also please provide the following information from the purchase of this license:

- Your full name
                  - Email address
                  - Billing address
                  - Telephone number
                  - Approximate date of purchase
                  - Type of license
                  - Order Method (Credit Card, Paypal, etc)

If it was a PayPal order, please include the order and item IDs from the original purchase.

In order to transfer the license we require to have the following details of the new party:

- Full name
                  - Full Address
                  - Country
                  - Telephone number
                  - Billing address
                  - Valid and working Email address

Before transferring the license, we will email the prospective new owner the details of the license. Once we receive confirmation from them, the license transfer will occur. They will be emailed with their new customer number and password.

Because of a large amount of fraud relating to license transfers, we have a policy regarding the transfer of vBulletin licenses. The policy states states that each license can only be transferred one time. Once it is transferred, it cannot be transferred again which means the new owner will not be able to transfer this license in the future. In addition, leased licenses are not eligible for transfer.

You can read this policy under the license agreement here: http://www.vbulletin.com/order/license_agreement.php

We sincerely regret that this policy may cause difficulties, but it is necessary to protect our interests - and those of our existing and prospective customers.

Please note that once you have transferred your license you are no longer allowed to run your own instance and are required to remove the files from your server. Also note that once a license is transferred, the transfer CANNOT be rescinded. If the buyer or transferee later charges back this purchase there is nothing we can do. Make absolutely sure you want to do this.

============
                  Joshua G.
                  vBulletin Sales & Account Support

TO ALL of you others hope that will help.. when and if.

Regards
                  O i O -U too

Comment

you take chance with post pay sincerely all goes well for you. out of curiosity hope you will come back and tell as the end of the story LOL

donald trump idk GIF

Comment

Hi,
                      Interesting story No?

WELL~ since 1 of the subjects in and around the sales of VB5 is the number of previous Members who were once, so enamoured with vB now moving over to xenforo's platform....
                      AND *i* very, VERY saddened by VB's lackluster comeback
                      AND since to mY mind at least~ each *personal* forum owner set up to counter.... the following......idiocy:

ONLY A FOOL, MORON, IDIOT or *????* would even consider, let alone actually believe He / She could actually make a difference....to & / or For the greater good.

AND being such an *????* myself......... " I think I'll take you up on that "

The thing though, *IS* how does one measure the number of Fools, Morons, idiots & *?????*.......... If they be not proud of it in the 1st place?

AND~ I see, *U* can too if you look, Vb claims a 40,000 membership base AND vB mods.... 1400 or so.

SO to me the issue of social intervention...... is Chicken *hits......... without the gumption.... to back *SELF*.

AS for the transfer story
                      WELL He, the seller has not changed his password, SO not a con, T*inks *i*.

As for length of time;............................... .....................................Click image for larger version  Name:	SETs-1500x844.png Views:	1 Size:	133.8 KB ID:	16691

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot 2019-02-23 at 06.43.13.png Views:	1 Size:	351.5 KB ID:	16690

Comment

Hi,
                        Interesting story No?

WELL~ since 1 of the subjects in and around the sales of VB5 is the number of previous Members who were once, so enamoured with vB now moving over to xenforo's platform....
                        AND *i* very, VERY saddened by VB's lackluster comeback
                        AND since to mY mind at least~ each *personal* forum owner set up to counter.... the following......idiocy:

ONLY A FOOL, MORON, IDIOT or *????* would even consider, let alone actually believe He / She could actually make a difference....to & / or For the greater good.

AND being such an *????* myself......... " I think I'll take you up on that "

The thing though, *IS* how does one measure the number of Fools, Morons, idiots & *?????*.......... If they be not proud of it in the 1st place?

AND~ I see, *U* can too if you look, Vb claims a 40,000 membership base AND vB mods.... 1400 or so.

SO to me the issue of social intervention...... is Chicken *hits......... without the gumption.... to back *SELF*.

AS for the transfer story
                        WELL He, the seller has not changed his password, SO not a con, T*inks *i*.

As for length of time;............................... .....................................Click image for larger version Name:	SETs-1500x844.png Views:	1 Size:	133.8 KB ID:	16691

Click image for larger version Name:	Screenshot 2019-02-23 at 06.43.13.png Views:	1 Size:	351.5 KB ID:	16690
                        The money hasn't come yet.
                        can you send the money if you have any documents?
                        Can you send document via skype?

Comment

Skype me... I've been trying to get hold of you all weekend.

Will also get on to my bank... to check.. OK
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2019-02-25 at 15.22.04.png
Views:	82
Size:	42.2 KB
ID:	16764
                          Show as having been sent ???

Don't know why... maybe your bank?

Comment

Skype me... I've been trying to get hold of you all weekend.

Will also get on to my bank... to check.. OK
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2019-02-25 at 15.22.04.png
Views:	82
Size:	42.2 KB
ID:	16764
                            Show as having been sent ???

Don't know why... maybe your bank?
                            how much money should I reach in total

Comment

Mention this:

PET113627053 Called a PET tracking number.

BUT~ my bank says that in many cases YOUR bank may take up to 5 working days to pay it into your account.
                              Annoying that...since I paid £15 for services
                              Hope that helps

AS for how much, if i remember... about $101+ odd cent or 2

Comment

Mention this:

PET113627053 Called a PET tracking number.

BUT~ my bank says that in many cases YOUR bank may take up to 5 working days to pay it into your account.
                                Annoying that...since I paid £15 for services
                                Hope that helps

AS for how much, if i remember... about $101+ odd cent or 2
                                Okey I wait

Comment

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
                                X
                                Searching...Please wait.
                                An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                                An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                                An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                                There are no results that meet this criteria.
                                Search Result for "|||"