Latest Activity

Hello,

can i do in Latest Activity same as Picher

Click image for larger version

Name:	last.jpg
Views:	314
Size:	55.0 KB
ID:	29863

You have to be more specific with what you are referring to. That screenshot shows multiple things that are different than the default.

If you are referring to multiple lines in the post content, then it's this one:

By default, the Search Module truncates post content within a single line with ellipsis in Default view. Showing just one line may not be enough to give users an idea what the post is about. To wrap the post content in 3 lines with ellipsis, simply add this custom CSS in css_additional.css template. .search-widget .b-post

If you are referring to the way the Forum channel name is displayed, then it's this one:

Are you finding the default Search module lacking the forum name when using the default view? Take a look at the default Latest Topics module below. It would be nice if you know which forum name those latest posts belong, wouldn't it? (Note: vB has since updated the Search Module to display the forum/channel name long

If it's something else, then please be more specific.

Comment

Thank you for support us

I mean

Click image for larger version

Name:	111.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	147.9 KB
ID:	29867

Comment

No you can't. They use different templates.

Comment

Originally posted by glennrocksvb View Post
          No you can't. They use different templates.
          Can you do like this

Comment

No I can't. They used different templates. And the templates used in the Latest Activity tab are used in multiple places like Search Results page, Topic page Latest Activity tab, Profile page Activity tab, Profile page Subscribed tab, My Subscriptions tab, etc.

Comment

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
            X
            Searching...Please wait.
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
            There are no results that meet this criteria.
            Search Result for "|||"