Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• glennrocksvb
    commented on 's reply
    I need to see the issue on your site in order for me to help. And what's your vB version?

• rnedelkow
    commented on 's reply
    It works fine here, Glenn.

• glennrocksvb
    commented on 's reply
    Does it also happen here?

• rnedelkow
    replied
    The round avatars look great when creating and replying to topics. One problem I have is when members post a comment, the round avatars become distorted with a border. The problem resolves itself after refreshing the page however. What could possibly cause this?

Click image for larger version

Name:	before.JPG
Views:	225
Size:	15.3 KB
ID:	5459Click image for larger version

Name:	after.JPG
Views:	237
Size:	16.8 KB
ID:	5460

Leave a comment:

• glennrocksvb
    commented on 's reply
    Using CSS3 animation coolness

• Fleet
    replied
    How do you make the avatars pop out like they do when you mouse over them? They do it in the "recent visitors" section as well.

Leave a comment:

• t0fx
    replied
    ok man thnx

Leave a comment:

• glennrocksvb
    replied
    I do mostly mods for vB5. Few for vB4 and none so far for vB3. But some BB Codes in the Custom BB Code forum might work in vB3 and 4.

Leave a comment:

• glennrocksvb
    replied
    No. This forum channel is for vB5 only. HTML and CSS for vB5 are totally different than vB3 and 4.

Leave a comment:

• t0fx
    replied
    work with vb 3,8,9 ?

Leave a comment:

• IggyP
    replied
    hello...ive been looking for a while, i cant seem to find the short answer for increasing avatar size..would anyone mind to help? seems it would be a simple thing.....

ive added this code for the round ones, and like that... they just arent big enough in postbit...ive tried the code felix2 suggested in addition but no change to size....

i havent expanded the postbit width yet, i was going to do avatars first is that possibly limiting them?

Leave a comment:

• KarlM
    replied
    Thank you again, this works well on my forum and I don't seem to need to the avatar size

Leave a comment:

• siaforum
    replied
    Originally posted by glennrocksvb View Post
    siaforum, what's not working? I checked your site and I can see round avatars.
    My bad. I was talking to Dotti above and thought she was referring to making avatars bigger due to her attachment. Apologies.

Leave a comment:

• glennrocksvb
    replied
    siaforum, what's not working? I checked your site and I can see round avatars.

Leave a comment:

• Dotti
    commented on 's reply
    Let me make sure that's the right thing. I'm new at this.

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
X
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"