• Time
  • Show
Clear All

How Can I Edit Mobile Dropdowns with CSS

Click image for larger version

Name:	796EA928-E560-487C-886A-C469C3CFB0BB.png
Views:	297
Size:	106.6 KB
ID:	26417I’m almost done styling my forum, with great help from your mods, but there is one thing I would like to try to modify if it’s possible in cloud. The mobile drop-down menus themselves are ok but I’d like to change the background Color, text, and border radius on the initial button as it currently stands out. I’m not sure if there is a style variable for this that maybe I’m not seeing but if not, is it possible to do this in CSS?

Are you referring to that dropdown containing Forums, Latest Activity and My Subscriptions. That's a dropdown control native to the mobile OS (iOS and Android) and it cannot be styled. Each OS has its own style for the native dropdown control.
    Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
    Buy me a coffeePayPal QR Code
    Fast VPS Host for vBulletin:
    A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

Ah ok, yes, that's the dropdown I am referring to haha. Good to know, guess I'm stuck with it. That's ok. Thank you so much for all of your help, might forum is looking great now.

Comment

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
      X
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"