• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hide last activity for user profiles?

How to get change it so only admin can view the information

Code:
                        <div class="profile-info">
                            {vb:set showLast, 1}
                            <vb:if condition="$userInfo['userid'] != $user['userid'] AND !empty($userInfo['invisible'])">
                                {vb:data seehiddenPermission, user, hasPermissions, 'genericpermissions', 'canseehidden'}
                                <vb:if condition="!$seehiddenPermission">
                                    {vb:set showLast, 0}
                                </vb:if>
                            <vb:if condition="$showLast">
                                <div class="profile-info-item">{vb:phrase last_activity}: {vb:datetime {vb:raw userInfo.lastactivity}}</div>
                            <div class="profile-info-item">{vb:phrase joined}: {vb:date {vb:raw userInfo.joindate}}</div>
                            <vb:if condition="!empty($userInfo['customFields']['default']['field2_title'])"><div class="profile-info-item">{vb:phrase location}: {vb:raw userInfo.customFields.default.field2_title.val}</div></vb:if>
                        </div>
                </div>
    Web Hosting UK | Fastest Hosting | WordPress Hosting | Reseller Hosting | cPanel Hosting | Managed VPS | SSD Hosting | Web Hosting Forum

So you want to change the default functionality where individual users can set who can see their Activities tab and its content?

Comment

Just so that non-Admins can view that section is all.
      Web Hosting UK | Fastest Hosting | WordPress Hosting | Reseller Hosting | cPanel Hosting | Managed VPS | SSD Hosting | Web Hosting Forum

Comment

Individual users can change the visibility of their Activities tab in their User Settings. So that setting needs to be suppresed.

Comment

I mean just hide the highlighted section like in pic. I did this before and it's probably already mentioned in this forum somewhere but I can't find it it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	User Profile for webgeek247   vBulletin Mods That Rock .png
Views:	1
Size:	49.4 KB
ID:	14190

Comment

• glennrocksvb
            glennrocksvb commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh, we were talking of 2 different things. I thought you were referring to the Activities tab.

Actually I found it https://vbmods.rocks/forum/vbulletin...ge-from-guests

Comment

Originally posted by webgeek247 View Post
            If you only want Administrators usergroup to see the info, then use this CSS:
            Code:
            #vb-page-body:not([data-usergroupid="6"]) .profile-sidebar-widget .profile-info-item:first-child {
                display: none;
            }
            Change 6 with the corresponding Administrator usergroupid for your forum.

Comment

Working...
            X