X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paid Mod Forum Moderator List

This Forum Moderator List plugin displays the moderators for each forum in the forum list. This is a missing feature in vBulletin 5 by default.

With Username Only
    Click image for larger version  Name:	moderatorlist.png Views:	1 Size:	22.7 KB ID:	5286

With Avatars Only:
    Click image for larger version  Name:	moderators-list.png Views:	305 Size:	52.9 KB ID:	23787

Features:
    1. Has an option to enable/disable mod.
    2. Has an option to display avatar or username.
    3. Adheres to Username HTML Markup option if configured in the Usergroup Manager.
    4. Does not require editing existing vB5 templates as it uses uses Products & Hooks system.
    5. Compatible with PHP 8.

Style Customization
    By default, avatar size is 19px by 19px. If you want to change it, add this in css_additional template:
    Code:
    #vb-page-body .vbmodsthatrock-moderator-list .avatar > img {
        max-height: 32px !important;
    }
    Adjust the value accordingly. For other customizations, please see included readme file.

Compatibility:
    • Compatible with vB5 and 6 (self-hosted)
    • Not compatible with vBCloud.

Screencast Demo
    See video screencast below:

Live Demo:
    See homepage on this site. Notice I customized the style to display the moderator list in grayscale color by default to prevent it from being too noticeable that it takes away focus to the main content in that block which is the forum title and description. Then on hover anywhere in a forum row, it removes the grayscale color for that selected forum and displays the moderator list in its original color.

Version History

v1.1
    • Added an option to enable/disable the mod.
    • Added an option to display avatar or username.
    • Fixed alignment issue of the moderator list.

v1.0
    • Initial version.

Price 1:

$15 (with vbmods.rocks branding in the footer)

Buy Now Add to Cart View Cart

Price 2:

$40
    ($15 base price + $25 branding-free)

Buy Now Add to Cart View Cart

Need help or not comfortable installing this mod? Purchase the installation service below:

Product Installation Add-On: $20
    Purchase this product add-on to get professional installation of this mod from us.

Add to Cart View Cart

Don't have a PayPal account yet or want to use a new account to purchase this mod? Sign up with PayPal now and get $5 reward!

Want to pay using Credit/Debit Card? Contact us and we will send you an invoice where you can use your own card.

Last edited by glennrocksvb; 10-31-2023, 09:57 PM. Reason: Added vB6 compatibility
    Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
    Buy me a coffeePayPal QR Code
    Fast VPS Host for vBulletin:
    A2 Hosting & IONOS

Hey I just bought this plugin, but the more I think about it, I'm not crazy about the mods' names showing up first before the categories. Is there a way to make them show up on the individual forums but not the first page? Or, if not.... maybe under the categories?

Comment

• glennrocksvb
      glennrocksvb commented
      Editing a comment
      You can hide them on homepage using custom CSS in css_additional.css.

Hmm. I installed the pluggin but it isn't working. I haven't written any additional code - just put it in exactly how you did in the video, minus the color change. The names aren't showing up. I have already set up moderators for each channel.

Comment

Did you follow the installation instructions completely? Including step 2 which is to upload the contents of the 'upload' folder to your server?
      Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
      A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

• Archetribe
        Archetribe commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks I didn't see this step in the video after watching it two more times, but I put it into the server the way it was listed and it worked. I appreciate the feedback

• glennrocksvb
        glennrocksvb commented
        Editing a comment
        That part is not included in the video. You should always reference the included installation instructions document.

Never mind this post - I figured it out.

Comment

A question about customisation from a non-coder. The plugin has included administrators as well as moderators. I gather I can control that via css_adittional but I don't know what the syntax for that would be? In our case administrators are in group 6 and moderators group 7. As we're and upgraded forum from 3.8 there are no channel moderators configured.

Edit: I figured it out. It was a carryover from how things were set up in 3.8 with moderators, in reality administrators, set at the 'forum' level inherited downwards. removed them and it looked better.

Comment

Hi,

1) Does this mod work on vB 5.6.6 / PHP 8?

2) Is it possible to replace moderator links with small 16x16px avatars for example. Two moderators maximum per forum.

Regards

Comment

lange
            1. Yes
            2. Not at the moment.
            Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
            A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

• glennrocksvb
              glennrocksvb commented
              Editing a comment
              Will release a new version soon that gives an option to display avatar or username.

Originally posted by lange View Post
            Is it possible to replace moderator links with small 16x16px avatars for example.
            Released v1.1 to support displaying avatar only. First post updated and customers notified.
            Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
            A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

Thanks for the update.

Do you have a demo or a screenshot with the avatars?

Comment

lange, I attached a screenshot in the first post.
                Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
                A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

Hi,

PHP 8.0.15 / vb 5.6.6

This mod seems to work everywhere even in the other pages of forum.

To save me time, could you point me to the place where we can modify the CSS (size, padding, margin, top...) for the avatars?

Thanks in advance.

Comment

• glennrocksvb
                    glennrocksvb commented
                    Editing a comment
                    There is a "Style Customization" section in the first post that shows how to customize the avatar style.

Just bought this. This is my first buy from you.

I can say, this is the bomb!!!!!
                  More and more my vb5 is going to look / have the features that i had on vb4.

Install went perfectly!!!

Thank you Glenn for all your work!!!

Comment

• glennrocksvb
                    glennrocksvb commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thanks for your purchase adama! You've earned the Certified Buyer badge on your postbit.

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
                X
                Searching...Please wait.
                An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                There are no results that meet this criteria.
                Search Result for "|||"