X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Custom coding

I would like for AdSense to automatically show in the center of every vB forum thread post.

Can someone make a mod for me to achieve that? I am sick of manually adding AdSense to different parts of the forum thread before publishing the content. Please and thank you in advance.

As in every post in a topic? Are you even allowed to display up several Adsense ads on a page. If you displayed an ad on every post, then you'd have 15 ads on a topic page. Aside from that, it would cause a slow performance and possibly annoying users as well.

I recommend to just display an ad in the first and last post in a topic. You can do this without using a plugin in the Conversation Detail Module in Sitebuilder.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	104
Size:	79.0 KB
ID:	28703

But the problem is, topic pagination in vB5/6 is using AJAX which means there is no full page reload when navigating pages in a multi-page topic. This causes Javascript-based ads to not render when paginating.

I created a free mod last year to disable AJAX pagination mainly for allowing ads to render between pages.

vBulletin 5 uses AJAX pagination on topic pages. It has its advantages and disadvantages. Advantages: It does not reload the page to fetch previous or next page of a topic. The post content is fetched using AJAX request to the server and dynamically rendered by the client-side using Javascript and jQuery. This means post

Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
    Buy me a coffeePayPal QR Code
    Fast VPS Host for vBulletin:
    A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
    X
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"