X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need help with vbulletin 5

Hi.. I need help in plugin or a product that replace a certain sentence with another inside the post, for example, replacing <div class=test> to become "TESTDIV" after the post appears
    Thank you

You posted this code on our Facebook Page Messenger.

Code:
    {vb:action parsedText, bbcode, parseNodeText, {vb:var conversation.nodeid}, 0, {vb:var page.contentpagenum}}
    {vb:raw parsedtext}
    You said parsedText doesn't contain the HTML tag you are looking for. You are using parsedtext instead of parsedText. Can you try using capital T?
    Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
    Buy me a coffeePayPal QR Code
    Fast VPS Host for vBulletin:
    A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

I know, I know. This code is a default code in threadview header.. I had a problem explaining, but in short. All I need is what I wrote in the first post. And thank you very much

Comment

There are a couple ways to replace content in a post. You can do it on client-side (using JS) or server-side (using PHP). And using PHP, there are also a number of ways to go about it using PHP hooks, API extensions, template hooks, custom controller, replacement variables.. If you could describe in more details of exactly what you want to do or replace, then I will be able to offer a more useful or appropriate and concrete solution.
        Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
        A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

Thanks.. Yes, I want you to be through php.. Hooks php hook

Comment

There's no PHP hook when a post is rendered, only for when the entire page is rendered. Doing it there would not be good for performance.

Can you describe in more specific details what you want to accomplish? I know you want to replace some content in a post. What is that specific content?
            Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
            A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
            X
            Searching...Please wait.
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
            There are no results that meet this criteria.
            Search Result for "|||"