Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Official - Paid Embedded Video Attachments Player

This is a vB5 mod that transforms existing video file attachments into an HTML5 Video player.

Click image for larger version  Name:	video-player.png Views:	1 Size:	206.5 KB ID:	12140

Click image for larger version  Name:	video-player-mobile.png Views:	1 Size:	78.3 KB ID:	12145

Notes before purchasing this mod:
    • This is compatible with self-hosted version only. Though it's technically possible to implement a vBCloud version of this mod, the vBCloud server provided by vBulletin may not be powerful enough to handle large video uploads. If you are on vBCloud and interested in this mod, ask vBulletin support first if they allow this set up (see next notes).
    • Make sure your server has enough storage for uploaded videos.
    • Make sure your server has enough bandwidth for high data traffic due to large videos.
    • Make sure you can set Attachment Storage type to File System instead of Database.
    • Make sure your server is powerful enough to handle large video uploads.
    • Make sure that Max Post Size and PHP Maximum Upload Size values in PHP configuration are equal or greater than the Max File-size you set in the MP4 extension. Ask your host if you need help changing the PHP configuration.
    • Once you purchased this mod and downloaded it, you can no longer ask for a refund.

Price 1:

$50 (with vbmods.rocks branding in the footer)

Buy Now Add to Cart View Cart

Price 2:

$75
    ($50 base price + $25 branding-free)

Buy Now Add to Cart View Cart

Product Installation Add-On: $20
    Purchase this product add-on to get professional installation of this mod from us.

Add to Cart View Cart

Don't have a PayPal account yet or want to use a new account to purchase this mod? Sign up with PayPal now and get $5 reward!

Watch the demo video screencast from YouTube below.
    Last edited by glennrocksvb; 08-07-2018, 02:14 AM.

Absolutely love it, exactly what I have been looking for! What are the file limitations?

Comment

You will need to add a new file extension mp4 in the Attachments Type Manager in AdminCP and set the Max file size option. You will also have to make sure that your server has large storage capacity and it can handle large file uploads by setting PHP Max Post Size and PHP Maximum Upload Size to values that are equal to (or greater than) the max file size you set. It is also highly recommended that you move your attachments from database to file system to avoid having very large database.

Comment

Originally posted by glennrocksvb View Post
        You will need to add a new file extension mp4 in the Attachments Type Manager in AdminCP and set the Max file size option. You will also have to make sure that your server has large storage capacity and it can handle large file uploads by setting PHP Max Post Size and PHP Maximum Upload Size to values that are equal to (or greater than) the max file size you set. It is also highly recommended that you move your attachments from database to file system to avoid having very large database.
        Perfect, my settings are already set for this then! Thank you Glenn! I'm super excited that this will work on all the already posted video files without any kind of major time investment! I think this one has been a long time coming and anyone running a vb site will see great value in having this on board for their users.

Comment

We need a cloud version

Comment

Originally posted by Mitch View Post
            We need a cloud version
            Yes, it is also possible in vBCloud if they allow setting file attachment storage from database to file system. You may want to ask vBulletin staff first.

Comment

Also ask them what the maximum values allowed for Max Post Size and PHP Maximum Upload Size

Comment

• Mitch
                Mitch commented
                Editing a comment
                Asking that question will have to wait. I have to many pressing issues going on over there right now that are not getting resolved efficiently

• glennrocksvb
                glennrocksvb commented
                Editing a comment
                When you login to AdminCP, what values do you see for Max Post Size and PHP Maximum Upload Size in the AdminCP homepage.

PHP Max Post Size 20.00 MB
              PHP Maximum Upload Size 15.00 MB

Comment

• glennrocksvb
                glennrocksvb commented
                Editing a comment
                Ok. That's not enough for a single video upload. I have a 28-sec video on my phone and it is 78MB in size.

• Mitch
                Mitch commented
                Editing a comment
                Ok thanks for looking into it

keyla31 and to all those who are interested, this mod is now available!

Comment

• keyla31
                keyla31 commented
                Editing a comment
                installed and working great - absolutely perfect
            Month
            Day
            Year
            Hour
            Working...
            X