X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

was testing today
    the chat open ok when click on "Enter Subject" come up with error message ( A System Error has occured?)
    can you help pleas if you can
    thanks

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture2.PNG
Views:	391
Size:	304.9 KB
ID:	16324
    voyger.: In Almighty God I trust, everyone else has to provide evidence."

Comment

Isn't that just the browser's autocomplete suggestion from your previously entered text?
      Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
      Buy me a coffeePayPal QR Code
      Fast VPS Host for vBulletin:
      A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

You previously entered that exact topic subject in your thread over at vb.com

after clear up my browser cache and cookie can't login to my test forum the forum was closed try to log in get this error how can solve this problem? A System Error has occurred. The software is experiencing a systems error. You should attempt to repeat your last action. If this error occurs again, please contact the site

That's where the auto-suggestion was coming from.
        Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
        A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

Originally posted by glennrocksvb View Post
          You previously entered that exact topic subject in your thread over at vb.com

after clear up my browser cache and cookie can't login to my test forum the forum was closed try to log in get this error how can solve this problem? A System Error has occurred. The software is experiencing a systems error. You should attempt to repeat your last action. If this error occurs again, please contact the site

That's where the auto-suggestion was coming from.
          that subject was on my test forum nothing to do with my live forum
          i am talking about VB messenger open new chat and i get this error
          can you tell as how the devil i clear the chat as i haven't no option

thanks for your patience

Comment

It doesn't matter if it's a test forum or not or even what website it is. That's the browser auto-fill or auto-complete feature that just looks for the textbox name which is "title" in our case. Any website that has a form with a textbox named "title" will show the auto-fill values that have been entered before for that field.

As an example, this is what I see when I start a new post or PM here on vbmods.rocks or on vbulletin.com or even any other websites that are not vBulletin but has the same textbox name.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	119
Size:	36.6 KB
ID:	16342

If you want to turn off this browser feature, then check these Google results

Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
            A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

thanks glen read you get what you mean remember I seen the setting on my
              browser auto-fill

you are the best as usual
              youre the best GIF

Comment

hi glen let you know follow your instruction review my setting
                browser auto-fill
                work great

tom hanks thank you GIF

Comment

Couldn't get this to open in a sized window in current Chrome.
                  Cool mod and idea though. I hope I can figure out a fix but not holding my breath.

Comment

It helps to read.
                    Got it working with the Chrome 59 fix.

Comment

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
                    X
                    Searching...Please wait.
                    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                    There are no results that meet this criteria.
                    Search Result for "|||"