X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Users Viewing This Topic Module

Users Viewing This Topic Module is one of the most requested mods here. Watch out for it!

It's compatible with vB5 and vB6 but not in vBCloud due to its restriction of having custom PHP code. It is a highly configurable module where you can configure the module to include guests or not plus the same configurations in the Last Visitors module and the common module configurations.

I have installed it on this site at the bottom of the topic page for testing purposes. Once I confirmed it's working and ready for primetime, then I'll release it to the public.
    Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
    Buy me a coffeePayPal QR Code
    Fast VPS Host for vBulletin:
    A2 Hosting & IONOS

Very interesting.
    Can be used also for a forum or too many user would be showed?

Comment

It's designed for topics only. It can be updated to also work on forum channels. There's an option in the module to show maximum number of users. If not set (which is the default setting), then there's no maximum.
      Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
      A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

Great, forums would be interesting too.
        I remember I had this in the vB4 and was useful to see who was lurking the forum.

At the moment I'm waiting for the vBuleltin team to perform the upgrade to vB6, Next week it should be done.

Comment

I have updated the module to see the users viewing the current forum, article, blog or group channel or topic page. You just need to add the module on the applicable pages using Sitebuilder. I have added this module on forum and blog channel and topic pages for demo purposes.
          Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
          A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

Have you released this MOD yet? This is one I really want to add to our Forum.
            The Linux Community has given me much. I do what I can to return the favor!

Comment

I will release it soon.
              Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
              A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

Hurry Up Waiting GIF by Robert E Blackmon
                Hehehe

Comment

catching guru studio GIF by True and the Rainbow Kingdom
                  Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
                  A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

Whaaaa! To many irons in the fire? Not enough hands to juggle everything! Excuses, excuses. hehehe

Comment

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
                    X
                    Searching...Please wait.
                    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                    There are no results that meet this criteria.
                    Search Result for "|||"