X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paid Mod Tag Cloud Module That Rocks!

Tired of the boring and uncustomizable default Tag Cloud Module? Rejoice, here comes the Tag Cloud Module That Rocks!

Features:
    • Has awesome animation feature that simulates tags rotating in a sphere shape.
    • Higly configurable:
      • add "nofollow" attribute for SEO purposes.
      • specify max number of tags to show
      • enable/disable animation
      • set animation speed
      • set tag text color
      • set tag outline color
    • Packaged as a Module so you just have to drag and drop it in Sitebuilder to use.
    Demo:
    See Tag Cloud That Rocks module on homepage.

Instructions:
    Please refer to the installation document included in the file.

Version History:

v1.1
    • Added the new Module Permissions feature to restrict viewing the module by usergroup. This is exactly the same default module feature that was recently added by vBulletin.

v1.0
    • Initial release.

Price: $10

Payment Accepted: PayPal or Debit/Credit Card

Buy Now Add to Cart View Cart

Need help or not comfortable installing this mod? Purchase the installation service below:

Product Installation Add-On: $20
    Purchase this product add-on to get professional installation of this mod from us.

Add to Cart View Cart

Don't have a PayPal account yet or want to use a new account to purchase this mod? Sign up with PayPal now and get $5 reward!

Want to pay using Credit/Debit Card? Contact us and we will send you an invoice where you can use your own card.

Screenshots:
    Last edited by glennrocksvb; 01-01-2018, 11:02 PM. Reason: Released v1.1 to add the new Module Permissions feature
    Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
    Buy me a coffeePayPal QR Code
    Fast VPS Host for vBulletin:
    A2 Hosting & IONOS

Awesome! Nice work! I'll purchase it shortly.

Comment

Ok, installed this, which was fine. But the tags aren't moving around. Any ideas, Glenn? (and yes, I have checked that animation is enabled in settings.)

My site is www.forumbox.co.uk

Comment

You didn't upload the required file as stated in Step 7..

7. Upload the content of the 'upload' folder (excluding 'upload' directory itself) to the root of your vB5 installation (usually /public_html). Select Yes when prompted to overwrite.

Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
        A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

You're right! All done.

Another one that rocks!

Right, next mod.

Comment

Very cool..... I'll buy this once I write a bunch of new content.

Comment

Hello Glenn,

Just a heads up, 5.3.4 Alpha appears to break the Tag Cloud. The rotating Sphere does not display. I disabled it though in the meantime.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up. I'll take a look.
                Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
                A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

William, I installed 5.3.4 Alpha 4 on a test server and installed this custom Tag Cloud module and it still works. Please see screenshot below.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	221
Size:	70.7 KB
ID:	7312

Check on your end if the /js/jquery/jquery.tagcanvas.min.js exists on the server. Re-upload if it's missing.
                  Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
                  A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

Originally posted by glennrocksvb View Post
                    Check on your end if the /js/jquery/jquery.tagcanvas.min.js exists on the server. Re-upload if it's missing.
                    It exists, but still doesn't work for me. I have the tag cloud up: https://www.christforums.org/

Click image for larger version  Name:	tag cloud.jpg Views:	1 Size:	133.6 KB ID:	7342

Click image for larger version

Name:	jquery.jpg
Views:	167
Size:	152.2 KB
ID:	7343

Thanks
                    William

Comment

I checked and it seems to be due to CloudFlare's RocketLoader. Try disabling it to confirm.
                      Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
                      A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

I checked and it seems to be due to CloudFlare's RocketLoader. Try disabling it to confirm.
                        Disabled and the Tag Cloud now works. Must be a change on Cloudflare's end. Any suggestion as to a page rule that may make the Tag cloud work? I am unwilling to sacrifice Rocket Loader on the main page - just too much of a performance increase.

Comment

I'm not familiar with how RocketLoader works other than what their documentation says. But how did you bypass RocketLoader for Tag Cloud script before you upgraded? If you have Page Rules to bypass certain JS files, then depending on how you set your URL pattern for the JS files in the page rules, then you may need to update the pattern whenever you upgrade vB.

The URL for the JS files changes when you upgrade. vB appends the version number in the URL. For example, the Tag Canvas JS URL for vB 5.3.4 Alpha 4 is:

Code:
                          js/jquery/jquery.tagcanvas.min.js?v=534a4
                          In 5.3.3, it was js/jquery/jquery.tagcanvas.min.js?v=533. If you have the ?v=533 in the pattern, then you have to update it to ?v=534a4
                          Last edited by glennrocksvb; 10-25-2017, 09:58 PM.
                          Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
                          A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

I'm not familiar with how RocketLoader works other than what their documentation says. But how did you bypass RocketLoader for Tag Cloud script before you upgraded? If you have Page Rules to bypass certain JS files, then depending on how you set your URL pattern for the JS files in the page rules, then you may need to update the pattern whenever you upgrade vB.

The URL for the JS files changes when you upgrade. vB appends the version number in the URL. For example, the Tag Canvas JS URL for vB 5.3.4 Alpha 4 is:

Code:
                            js/jquery/jquery.tagcanvas.min.js?v=534a4
                            In 5.3.3, it was js/jquery/jquery.tagcanvas.min.js?v=533. If you have the ?v=533 in the pattern, then you have to update it to ?v=534a4
                            I never exempted the Tag Cloud with page rules. It worked before, but I suspect Cloudflare must of made changes to how RocketLoader handles Js.

I'll give the suggested page rule a try!: js/jquery/jquery.tagcanvas.min.js?v=534a4

Thanks Glenn!
                            William

Comment

You might need to add the base domain in the pattern.
                              Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
                              A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
                              X
                              Searching...Please wait.
                              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                              An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                              There are no results that meet this criteria.
                              Search Result for "|||"