• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Album photo

Adding the string
    Code:
    ?tab=media-tab
    at the end url of the forum rooms you get the photos in that room.
    It's possible create a new page and show all the photos of the rooms as in an album using this function or something like that?

You can use a PHP module to fetch all the photos in a forum by calling the vB5 API. Obviously, this require PHP coding skills.

Comment

Do you know any script or code I can use to create an album for vb5?

Comment

Originally posted by myto2018 View Post
        Do you know any script or code I can use to create an album for vb5?
        Is this what you're looking for: https://www.adminammo.com/articles/v...to-vbulletin-5

You can visit the gallery in his menu.

Christian Forums
        Yamaha Vmax Motorcycles

Comment

Originally posted by William View Post

Is this what you're looking for: https://www.adminammo.com/articles/v...to-vbulletin-5

You can visit the gallery in his menu.
          Hi William i have see this, but if i add a photo using this system the forum generates a topic visible in unread messages and everyone can reply. it's not a great solution. Also with this system are shown only the photos of that room and not the whole forum

Comment

Hi Friends
            Nobody knows how to proceed?

Comment

Originally posted by myto2018 View Post
              if i add a photo using this system the forum generates a topic visible in unread messages and everyone can reply.
              You can exclude the forum in the search results by adding "exclude" criteria in the Search JSON

Code:
              {"exclude":[1,2,3,4]}
              or:

Code:
              {"exclude":"24"}
              Change the node ID(s) accordingly.

For more information on how to use Search JSON, see this article from vbulletin.

https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/arti...he-search-json

Comment

Tomorrow I'll try your solution!
                Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by glennrocksvb View Post
                  You can exclude the forum in the search results by adding "exclude" criteria in the Search JSON
                  In the string
                  Code:
                  search?searchJSON=%7B%22view%22%3A%22topic%22%2C%22unread_only%22%3A1%2C%22sort%22%3A%7B%22lastcontent%22%3A%22desc%22%7D%2C%22exclude_type%22%3A%5B%22vBForum_PrivateMessage%22%5D%7D}
                  At the end i have add:
                  Code:
                  %{"exclude_type:"1813061"
                  1813061 it's the id of my album

Code:
                  search?searchJSON=%7B%22view%22%3A%22topic%22%2C%22unread_only%22%3A1%2C%22sort%22%3A%7B%22lastcontent%22%3A%22desc%22%7D%2C%22exclude_type%22%3A%5B%22vBForum_PrivateMessage%22%5D%7D%{"exclude_type:"1813061"}

But if i click in the link "new messages" the search not works.

There are no results that meet this criterion

I wrong the code?

Comment

When you use Search JSON in the URL, it needs to be URL-decoded. And you can't just add new criteria like that.

Use this online tool to decode and encode URL querystrings.

https://meyerweb.com/eric/tools/dencoder/

1. Decode the Unread posts search JSON. Decode only the text after ?searchJSON=. Remove the text on the left.
                    2. Add the new criteria in the decoded search JSON. In the last } insert a comma and then add the new criteria. For example,
                    Code:
                    ,"exclude_type:"1813061"
                    3. Decode the new search JSON.
                    4. Replace the old encoded JSON with the new one.

Comment

Originally posted by glennrocksvb View Post
                      Decode the Unread posts search JSON. Decode only the text after ?searchJSON=. Remove the text on the left.
                      Sorry. The default string of vb5 "Unread topics is:
                      Code:
                      search?searchJSON=%7B%22view%22%3A%22topic%22%2C%22unread_only%22%3A1%2C%22sort%22%3A%7B%22lastcontent%22%3A%22desc%22%7D%2C%22exclude_type%22%3A%5B%22vBForum_PrivateMessage%22%5D%7D
                      decode
                      Code:
                      search?searchJSON={"view":"topic","unread_only":1,"sort":{"lastcontent":"desc"},"exclude_type":["vBForum_PrivateMessage"]}
                      i add
                      Code:
                      search?searchJSON={"view":"topic","unread_only":1,"sort":{"lastcontent":"desc"},"exclude_type":["vBForum_PrivateMessage"],"exclude_type":[" 
                       1813061"]}
                      Encode
                      Code:
                      %7B%22view%22%3A%22topic%22%2C%22unread_only%22%3A1%2C%22sort%22%3A%7B%22lastcontent%22%3A%22desc%22%7D%2C%22exclude_type%22%3A%5B%22vBForum_PrivateMessage%22%5D%2C%22exclude_type%22%3A%5B%221813061%22%5D%7D
                      New string:
                      Code:
                      search?searchJSON=%7B%22view%22%3A%22topic%22%2C%22unread_only%22%3A1%2C%22sort%22%3A%7B%22lastcontent%22%3A%22desc%22%7D%2C%22exclude_type%22%3A%5B%22vBForum_PrivateMessage%22%5D%2C%22exclude_type%22%3A%5B%221813061%22%5D%7D
                      But not work! where am I wrong?

Comment

It's "exclude" not "exclude_type". Re-read my previous posts.

Comment

Yes! Now works!
                          Add this code
                          Code:
                          "exclude":["1813061"]
                          , 1813061 it's the name of my forum called Gallery.

Original string to be decoded:
                          Code:
                          {"last":{"from":"lastDay"},"view":"topic","starter_only": 1,"sort":{"lastcontent":"desc"},"exclude_type":["vBForum_PrivateMessage"],"exclude":["1813061"]}
                          Thanks for the help!

Comment

Glad to help

Comment

In my test for the Photo gallery we have solved the problem to not show the topic in the link " New topic" and "Topic Today" but the topic are yet visibles in the widget " Trending and Last post. :-(

It's possible remove them from here too?

Comment

Working...
                              X