X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Text strike-thru line

Hi - A few folks in my forums, including some moderators, want a strike-thru icon on the advanced tool bar (vb 5x). Do you have something in your vast bag of tricks that will satisfy my folks?

Thanks! -
    mz

I looked at the CKEditor files but can't figure it out. An alternative is to create a custom bbcode for it.

Comment

Originally posted by glennrocksvb View Post
      I looked at the CKEditor files but can't figure it out. An alternative is to create a custom bbcode for it.
      So shall I just forget about it, Glenn, or is it something you might be interested in creating?

Thanks!

Comment

This is something I happen to be looking into, If I get results, I will share

Comment

Originally posted by panzerscope View Post
          This is something I happen to be looking into, If I get results, I will share
          Thank you!! Much appreciated.

Comment

Hmm seems to be a little harder than I thought. I have tried a few variations without success.

I am currently trying the most popular and latest suggestion as below, but it is not functioning.

Title: Strikethrough
            Tag: Strike
            Replacement: <span style="text-decoration: line-through;">{param}</span>
            Example: [s]{strikethrough text}[/s]

glennrocksvb any ideas ?

Comment

In order to garner help direct from VB as well as Mr Glenn (They have the strikethrough working on their site), I have created a thread here for your ref : https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/foru...through-bbcode

Comment

Thanks for the further info. Did you ever get an answer regarding did they change anything in vB that caused your problem? I did not see a reply to that question.

Comment

Yes, please see the attached image for the correct BBCODE setting Click image for larger version

Name:	Strikout BB CODE.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	78.7 KB
ID:	19265

Comment

Thank you! I will let you know how it works out for us. We might be on a lower version of vB 5 than you are. We haven't updated. We come from a company with a very long history of updating the forum software and breaking something we really wanted or needed. Gun shy, both of us. .

Comment

No problems, glad to share

Comment

It works great at forumania - THANK YOU!

Comment

Awesome! Glad its working bud.

Comment

Working...
                          X