Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I looked at your site (still have the login you provided me before) and I noticed that FB post URL is inside the [URL] BBCode. Make sure that "Disable Automatic Link Parsing Within This BB Code" is set to Yes in the BBCode setting. And also make sure when you paste the FB URL, paste it as plain text to prevent it from being pasted as a hyperlink.

Comment

Originally posted by glennrocksvb View Post
      I looked at your site (still have the login you provided me before) and I noticed that FB post URL is inside the [URL] BBCode. Make sure that "Disable Automatic Link Parsing Within This BB Code" is set to Yes in the BBCode setting. And also make sure when you paste the FB URL, paste it as plain text to prevent it from being pasted as a hyperlink.
      Thanks for taking a look !

So I have checked the BBCODE settings for FB and the "Disable Automatic Link Parsing Within This BB Code" is set to Yes, you can see all the current setting in the link below I did just try pasting a link as plain text with between the tags, but again I only get it working when I preview, upon submitting the embed goes blank. Any other ideas ? Sorry to be pain.

https://i.ibb.co/844d9Z8/FB-BBCODE.jpg

Comment

I still see the [url] bbcode tag in the second post in your forum.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	1
Size:	5.3 KB
ID:	18141

Comment

Maybe there's a bug when rendering a post, it parses the URL in a BBCode which it shouldn't based on the BBCode setting.

Comment

Hmm bugger, I am wondering if there is a workaround. My colleague did get it working at one point but then stopped again. The only change I made between the time of it working and not working was the jQuery, setting it from jQuery to google via the drop down in AdminCP. Oddly enough, setting it back to jQuery did not fix the issue. However it not working may have nothing to do jQuery.

Searching on the internet on this yields little help as well unfortunately.

Comment

Working...
            X