Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Group URL

Hello,

i noticed that after upgrading from VB4 to VB5, the url's of my groups have changed to something different.

So i went in the database, in node table, and changed the urlident field from '-?v' to 'xreme-cars-and-stars'

Now, if i access the url like site.com/social-groups/CATEGORY/-?v i can see the group, but if i access the url like site.com/social-groups/CATEGORY/xreme-cars-and-stars it says the url can not be find, even if i already changed that in the database.

I have cleared cache, optimised tables and empty the search index.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2018-02-12 at 17.22.15.png
Views:	665
Size:	4.6 KB
ID:	9258
    What should i do to make it work on the new url? Maybe there is something i am missing?

You should not edit the database directly unless absolutely necessary and you know what you're doing.

You can change the URL in Sitebuilder. When you click Edit Page then click Save Page, you can update the URL of that page.
    Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
    Buy me a coffeePayPal QR Code
    Fast VPS Host for vBulletin:
    A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

Thank you.
      I am aware of that, but i also noticed that when i edit a group the url changes itself, so because i have a bout 300 groups , i tought it would be faster to edit them all in the database, and set a pretty url, instead of the default letters and numbers.

Is there any way to chanege them all, without having to go at each one, and manually change the page url?

Comment

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
      X
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"