Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

vB 5.x: AdminCP: how to a list of 1:1 relations?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

vB 5.x: AdminCP: how to a list of 1:1 relations?

Hi,

for an Addon, I need to configure 1:1 relations and I wonder, how to do that.

The scenario: I want forward messages using Slack. For that to work, I need some kind of lookup table using the nodeid and Slack's channel id, leading to those 1:1 relations.

I would like to configure that using AdminCP, but I don't know how to do that. Right now, all settings made end up in the options array, available using
    vB::getDatastore()->getValue('options'); But that does not allow me to lookup the channel or node id, using the respective other one.
    So I have setup a lookup table, which I administer using SQL statements right now.
    The idea is to provide a configuration screen within AdminCP, which reads all available rows from that table, allows add/edit/delete entries and save it to that table. If it can display entries only and the user than has to enter another configuration screen to add/edit/delete a specific entry (equivalent to the AdminCP's cron settings), it would be fine with me aswell.

Any ideas on how to solve this?

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
X
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"