X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Glenn,

I have changed the max avatar size in /core/includes/class_core.php, used additional css and changed usergroup settings to change the default avatar size to 150 x 150 pixels. When a member changes his avatar, it is displayed as 150 x 150 in his profile, but as 100 x 100 in threads. When I move the avatars from the file system to the database and back, they are displayed correctly.

What can I do to fix this issue? Is there are scheduled task I can run?

Thanks,
    Rob

Try running AdminCP > Maintenance > General Update Tools > Rebuild Custom Avatar Thumbnails

Comment

I get the message that the custom avatar thumbnail directory is not writable, which is strange because I am certain that it is.

Comment

• glennrocksvb
        glennrocksvb commented
        Editing a comment
        Are you looking at the correct directory?

• Fleiding
        Fleiding commented
        Editing a comment
        /core/customavatars

I still haven't figured out the issue that when members upload a new 150 x 150 avatar, it get's displayed as a 100 x 100 avatar. When I move the avatars from the file system to the database and back, they are displayed at 150 x 150.

I use the following custom CSS:
      Code:
      .l-desktop .b-avatar--m > img {
          max-height: 150px;
          max-width: 150px !important;
      }
      .l-desktop .b-avatar--m {
          height: 100%;
          width: 100%;
      }
      Is there a way to fix this? Please note that some members are using avatars of 100 x 100, 80 x 80 and other sizes, so they should not be enlarged to 150 x 150.

Comment

Originally posted by Fleiding View Post
        when members upload a new 150 x 150 avatar, it get's displayed as a 100 x 100 avatar. When I move the avatars from the file system to the database and back, they are displayed at 150 x 150.
        Is this issue consistently happening? When does it happen, when members upload an avatar for the first time?

Comment

It's consistently happening, not only when members upload a avatar for the first time.

Comment

Do you know if there is a cron job I can run which moves avatars to the database and then back to the file system every 24 hours or so?

Comment

Uhh yess, those little avatars are my first mission too.

Comment

I no this is a older thread but i have the same problem and im positive its set to 777

Comment

Working...
                X