Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how to view useragent in whois online

hello

how can I view the useragent in whois online ?

thank you

You can't at this time. There's an improvement request logged for it from here:

Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
    Buy me a coffeePayPal QR Code
    Fast VPS Host for vBulletin:
    A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

I checked the source code and the user agent is already being captured and stored in the session table. It's possible to show it on Who's Online module but it would require editing the Who's Online API (wol.php) and the corresponding templates that call the API. It would also require adding custom CSS to allow displaying 5 columns to the WOL module as it currently not designed to display more than 4 columns. In short, implementing this requires substantial custom work.
      Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
      A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

Hi Glenn

I found one of your templates updates to be useful, I tried:

By default in vB5, clicking the IP Address of a user in the Who's Online page (/online) just shows you the hostname information of the user. That is not very useful. What you want to know is what country, state/region, city, postal code the user is approximately in. Additional information such as internet service and timezone

Thanks so much

Comment

heres a dumb question, should we block spiders? like all but google and bing?

Comment

While you want to make most content as easy as possible for Google to crawl, there are certain instances in which you'll want to block bots.
            Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
            A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

I installed the bot thingy from vb.org, sorry I link it but I'm on my cell. The bot list it come with is fairly huge but has been updated in years. So I'm in search for a updated bad bit list lol. Thanks

Comment

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
              X
              Searching...Please wait.
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
              There are no results that meet this criteria.
              Search Result for "|||"