X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adding last poster to subscriptions list

Hello! I feel like she of many questions, but thanks if you're able to offer any advice.

Is there a way to add the last poster to the subscriptions list?

I mentioned before that my forum is/will be a creative writing forum. On our legacy board we would sort subscriptions into folders (Owed / Not owed) to track where we owe replies. I can see that folders aren't in version 5 so we figured we'd just go by the name of the last poster. However that's not there on subscriptions. This is good, but it seems to just be the most recent notifications:

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	42.3 KB ID:	26304

But the actual subscription list just shows the date of the update and not the person who updated it:

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	74.9 KB ID:	26305

Is there anything I can do to add a 'last poster' column to the subscription list?

As an aside, though this is less important, do you know the ID/name for the avatar thumbnail in the first image? I altered it on the forum home page by removing the border from last poster wrapper avatar but I'm unsure how to find out the names of individual elements. Like this:

Code:
    /* Remove border from avatar on forum display - START */
     .lastpost-wrapper .avatar {
        border: none;
    }
    /* Remove border from avatar on forum display - END */​
    Thank you very much. ​​

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
X
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"