• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paid Subscription issue?

vBulletin Version:

PHP Version:

Database Version:

Issue Description: (Include error message(s), if any)
    - Paid Subscription badge applied to new user profile but the Additional Usergroup isn't marked

Affected Browser(s):
    -

Steps to Reproduce: Expected Result:
    - Additional Usergroup is Marked when Paid Subscription purchased

Actual Result: (Include screenshot(s), if possible)
    - Click image for larger version  Name:	Screen Shot 2022-10-31 at 2.24.11 PM.png Views:	9 Size:	71.2 KB ID:	25602
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Screen Shot 2022-10-31 at 2.24.46 PM.png Views:	6 Size:	147.2 KB ID:	25603
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Screen Shot 2022-10-31 at 2.38.31 PM.png Views:	4 Size:	121.1 KB ID:	25604Click image for larger version  Name:	Screen Shot 2022-10-31 at 2.42.02 PM.png Views:	4 Size:	15.2 KB ID:	25605

Is this happening because the Subscriptions cron task hasn't run yet?
    The Linux Community has given me much. I do what I can to return the favor!

Today, the badge is no longer displayed in the users profile, and the Additional Usergroup remains unchecked. What is going on?

Comment

What Payment API are you using? Maybe the communication between the Payment API provider and vB is not working. You can test it by going to Paid Subscriptions > Test Communication. You can also check the Transaction Log to see the transaction status for that specific user.

Btw, you can see the Database (MySQL) version in the AdminCP homepage where it also lists the Web Server type, PHP version, PHP memory limit. etc.
      Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
      Buy me a coffeePayPal QR Code
      Fast VPS Host for vBulletin:
      A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

Originally posted by glennrocksvb View Post
        the Database (MySQL)
        Thanks. Edited OP to indicate version.

The Payment API is working. We use Paypal only. The Transaction log showing the affected user is the third image in the OP above.

Comment

Does this issue happen to all users or to that specific user only?
          Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
          A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

Does this issue happen to all users or to that specific user only?
            This is our most recent paid subscription, so I don’t know if it will occur with other paid subscription purchases, and this is the first time I’ve seen this.

Comment

But in the other transactions I see in the screenshot, are they all working?
              Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
              A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

But in the other transactions I see in the screenshot, are they all working?
                Yes. Just checked. The others all have the associated Additional Usergroup marked and the appropriate badge shows every where it is supposed to.

Comment

So this is the same subscription and all permissions are working except for that one specific user?
                  Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
                  A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

I manually marked the Additional Usergroup for this user. The badge appears again when looking at his Profile Preview. He hasn't made any posts yet, so that is the only place the badge will show for now.

He joined us October 31, 2022 at 1335 hours. He purchased the Paid Subscription at 1340 hours (five minutes after he joined). To the best of my knowledge, he is the first new member to have purchased a Paid Subscription immediately after confirming registration. I have to think that has something to do with this; the timing?

Comment

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
                    X
                    Searching...Please wait.
                    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                    There are no results that meet this criteria.
                    Search Result for "|||"