• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem in my forum A System Error has occured

Hi

I have a problem entering my forum

it seems

A System Error has occured.
    The software is experiencing a systems error.

You should attempt to repeat your last action. If this error occurs again, please contact the site administrator.

I tried the work of restoring a backup that did not work I tried the upgrade to the latest version also it did not work I tried using the tools TOOLS also did not work

Please help solve the problem

what is your sites url?

Comment

Comment

Do you have any Add-ons installed, if so which one?

What does the server log say?

Code:
        https://forum.vbulletin.com/articles/managing-vbulletin/4401433-using-tools-php

Comment

Yes, I have additions installed, but I stopped them all via config

I spoke with a hosting company who didn't know the cause of the problem and didn't know how to solve it

Comment

I used tools-php but it didn't work to solve the problem

Comment

Well, there is a solution to every problem but as I said you need to start somewhere.

What did you do before this problem appeared? Did you check the above links?

If you don't manage to solve this problem this evening, send me a PM tomorrow, and I will help you.

EDIT: Please do not double-post, it is annoying, instead use the edit button.

Comment

I went to admincp and then to maintenance then general update tools and then pressed to rebuild forum information and the problem occurred

Now I have tried to delete the user linked to the database and merge it with a new user and then modify the config file and put the new data and become the site

This page isn’t workingwww.animeiatlight.com is currently unable to handle this request.
                HTTP ERROR 500

And when I want to upgrade it

2: mysqli_real_connect (): (HY000 / 1045): Access denied for user 'animeiat_ligh' @ 'localhost' (using password: YES)

Waiting for help

The problem is back waiting for help

Comment

Are you sure you have input the correct database info here in this file:

Code:
                  /core/includes/config.php

Comment

Yes, all information is correct

Comment

Access denied means that the connecting database information is incorrect.

Either the database username and database password are incorrect or you didn't sign that user to your database and didn't give him privileges.

Comment

I have given the user all the privileges and all the data are correct, I have confirmed this more than once

Comment

On your host side;
                          1. Verify db name
                          2. Verify db user name and pw
                          3. Verify db user has all permissions

In core/includes/config.php file
                          1. verify the above configuration is correct in config.php. Be watchful of any 'accidental spaces'
                          2. Verify masterdatabase/server configuration points to your hosts.

As stated above, your not even reaching your database. Perhaps the vb directory on your host server doesn't have permissions.

Comment

But all config file data are correct and there are no spaces

And database and username have all the features

I am still waiting for help

Comment

Did you modify your db in anyway? Add table, etc..

Comment

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
                              X
                              Searching...Please wait.
                              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                              An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                              There are no results that meet this criteria.
                              Search Result for "|||"