X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone seen anything like this before?

We have a user who sent us a screenshot of his browser accessing our forum (forumania.com) and it shows weird stuff at the bottom of the page, below the footer. (see attached).

We just moved hosting companies. Other than minor edits to Config to point to the new datastore/cache location, everything else came over unchanged...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Odd-stuff-bottom-of-page.png
Views:	282
Size:	160.3 KB
ID:	19763

I have asked the user to send me a TXT file of the browser page to see if I can determine anything by looking at the generated HTML code...

vB 5.3.4, if that makes a difference...

Thanks!

I don't see it when I navigate to your site using the same theme as what is being used by your user.

Have they cleared thier browser cache? Do they have the same issue using different browsers?

Comment

Originally posted by NumNum View Post
      Do they have the same issue using different browsers?
      Yes, the person reporting this has seen the issue with both Chrome and Firefox...

At this time, the issue appears to be isolated to one user as nobody else has reported it (and I do not see it myself)...

Thanks!

Comment

• NumNum
        NumNum commented
        Editing a comment
        Does the user belong to a special usergroup?

• dgshields
        dgshields commented
        Editing a comment
        No, a regular user and this does NOT happen on ALL pages, which makes determining what is happening more difficult...

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
    X
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"