Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BBCODE, Adding Icons To The Editor Issue

Hey all,

I have recently added some custom BBCODES, I know that when you are setting these up you can reference an image path so that a handy icon gets placed on the editor allowing users a quick and easy click which inputs the BBCODE tags into the editor.

Upon inputting the image paths, and checking the editor, I can see there is a new icon/button placement but no actual image unfortunately. See the attachment.

I am currently uploading my images to ''vB_Upload/upload/images''. When inputting an image path in the BBCODE manager for Instagram for instance I am putting ''vB_Upload/upload/images/instagram.png'' . However nothing is showing, just the blank Icon/button on the editor. Also attached is an image of the BBCODE editor.

Any ideas what I am doing wrong ?

Cheers,
    P
    Attached Files

You're uploading the icons in the wrong directory. That directory is not even accessible from the site. You need to upload them in public_html/images directory. Then in the BBCode Button Image option, enter images/Twitter.png or whatever filename it is. I recommend to NOT add a space in the filename, otherwise, you would need to replace it with %20 in the BBCode Button Image option.
    Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
    Buy me a coffeePayPal QR Code
    Fast VPS Host for vBulletin:
    A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

Thanks for the info glenn, worked like a treat !

Comment

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
      X
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"