X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wordpress to Vbulletin BRIDGE

Hi I'm looking for a bridge between my wordpress front end and v bulletin 4.2 forum that I seen on vbsocial.com for $400 installed , but that site looks like the owner hasn't been active there in years and I'm not sure where else to look

my main concern is I would like all my wordpress posts to be converted to my selected vbulletung forum as new threads

however the wp-vb bridge listed at vbsocial says there's works both ways, so vbulletin threads will sync over to wordpress automatically as will replies . Registration is also bridged between the two

so my question is , does anyone here offer this plugin that supposedly is just plugged into the wordpress side and does not touch vbulletin database

or does anyone e know if the vbsocial.com bridge is good or whether they are even still in business?

thank you for your time

I apologize if this is in wrong forum

Comment

This is the first vb 5 I've posted on ever lol it takes a minute but it's kinda cool

Comment

Originally posted by Presser View Post
        does anyone here offer this plugin that supposedly is just plugged into the wordpress side and does not touch vbulletin database
        What kind of WP/vB integration you want if you don't want to touch the vB database?
        Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
        Buy me a coffeePayPal QR Code
        Fast VPS Host for vBulletin:
        A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

I'm not real tech savvy so excuse me in advance but I want the features I explained that bridge the two platforms , I think he said in his video as long as the wp and vb are on the same server it's just an easy install on the wordpress side.

As far as the not touching the vb database, that's just how it was explained, or u understood anyhow lol which sounded good to me as my vb is my bread and butter and fairly big forum so it just resonated well with me knowing the install was on wp side , but he asked for ftp information for vb database so I'm sure both ends need to be coded or whatever it is they do lol

so long story short. I'm just looking for those features , I can embed the vbsocial.com video here in this post about the wp-vb bridge if you like , though u likely might know the plugin already as it doesn't look like many have been made oddly enough.

Comment

I watched their video and as I understood it, the plugin is a 2-way sync between Wordpress and vBulletin. When you login to Wordpress, you are logged in to vBulletin and vice versa. When you post to Wordpress, it also gets posted to vBulletin and vice versa. So this integration touches each other database to sync content between the 2 systems.

Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
            Buy me a coffeePayPal QR Code
            Fast VPS Host for vBulletin:
            A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

For my site I use this plugin. I use it to automatically create new threads every time I make a new post on WordPress. When a user replies to the thread, their reply and linked avatar and name are displayed on the WordPress post as well. If I have questions, I always get a response from the plugin author the same day.

Comment

• glennrocksvb
                glennrocksvb commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks for sharing.

• hijabforum
                hijabforum commented
                Editing a comment
                What is your website? Can I take a look to see how it integrates with your forum? Thank you

• Fleiding
                Fleiding commented
                Editing a comment
                See the WP Post here and the vB Thread here.

Your forum looks really good thank you for sharing.

Comment

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
              X
              Searching...Please wait.
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
              There are no results that meet this criteria.
              Search Result for "|||"