X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello ,
    I recently upgraded my vb version from 4.1.5 to 5.3.4 version and until now i found out all the things i need but get stucked on one things wich for my forum users are essentialy !
    I cant resize the avatar size in postbit .
    I try this code:
    Code:
    .thread-view .b-avatar--m {
        height: 220px;
        width: 200px;
    }
    .thread-view .b-avatar--m > img {
        max-height: 220px;
        max-width: 200px !important;
    }
    but it's just resize this and not the avatar. I tryed another code but i can't find it again wich work corectly but until the 120 size and was not centered.
    I realy need this thing to be fixed and work for my users, please help me !
    Thank you very much!

Edit: I found this code wich seems to work but it's break the image quality in postbit , the image on profile show okay but in postbit the quality go very bad
    Code:
    Code:

/* start custom avatar size */  .l-col__flex-3, .l-row__fixed--left > .l-col__flex-3 { margin-left: 240px!important; } .b-userinfo__details { width: 240px; margin-left: -20px; } .l-desktop .b-userinfo { width: 210px; } .b-avatar--m { height: 125px!important; width: 125px!important; }  .b-avatar--m > img { max-height: 125px!important; max-width: 125px !important; height: 125px!important; width: 125px!important; } @media only screen and (max-width: 783px) { .l-col__flex-3, .l-row__fixed--left > .l-col__flex-3 { margin-left:0px!important; float:none!important; } .b-userinfo__details { margin-left: 0; display:none; }  .b-avatar--m { height: 60px!important; width: 60px!important; }  .b-avatar--m > img { max-height: 60px!important; max-width: 60px !important; height: 60px!important; width: 60px!important; }}
    Picture with bad quality :
    Please give me if do you have a good working code , i realy apreciate it , thank you again!

Originally posted by TheLordACS View Post
    Edit: I found this code wich seems to work but it's break the image quality in postbit , the image on profile show okay but in postbit the quality go very bad

Please give me if do you have a good working code , i realy apreciate it , thank you again!
    ​​​​​​I think I have the same code here.

Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
    Buy me a coffeePayPal QR Code
    Fast VPS Host for vBulletin:
    A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

I can't find another way to get .gif work. I need to resize it to 64x64 and just then work but after this in user profile the image is very small but in postbit is big and with bad quality.
      Some way to fix it? Or raise the 64x64 limit?

Comment

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
      X
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"