X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Business Directory

I've been (really) looking for a Business Listing (directory) plugin that would let people add their business listing complete with images a description, Hours Of Operation and a nice Google map generated based on the business address entered.
    Other items that would be displayed would include Social Icon Links, Phone Number etc.
    There are many options that could help monetize the directory section, such as Featured listings, (per category) include a link to their website and or social links for premium members etc..

I know there are several out there, including one that is remotely hosted (er no thanks) but they are still on VB 4.x.x & it's a bout time we 5.x.x users got some love

I would also like a classifieds plugin but that is also not available. (yet)

Please tell me your "workin on it" : )

Do you want to make a specific forum channel to have that business listing functionality? So when a user creates a new topic in that forum channel, it will display the appropriate form for entering business information?
    Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
    Buy me a coffeePayPal QR Code
    Fast VPS Host for vBulletin:
    A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

Exactly! and the forum default would be Business Directory or Directory etc.. Then the user would as you say, fill out their information & on completion, they would have a separate listing page created.

Comment

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
      X
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"