Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

age Verification OK Button

Hey

I Think it Would ne nice if someone wants to Register Must be confirm the age with an ok button.
    If someone choose accidently 2.feb.2017 the User cant Register. The Form will send instantly.
    I wish the User has to confirm it bevor it sends to the Server.

Cheers

If you deny user registrations aged under 13 years old in User Registration Options > COPPA Registration System in AdminCP, then you won't have any issues in the scenario you mentioned.
    Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
    Buy me a coffeePayPal QR Code
    Fast VPS Host for vBulletin:
    A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

This would be a nice feature as the COPPA solution doesn't solve an issue we are concerned with. We have a Private forum that users must request access to in order to view or post. The majority of time we don't always know the age of the user requesting access, so we would like something else to use as a deterrent.

Whether a user can verify his/her birthday or answer a question like Are you 18 or older? would help us restrict access to those who shouldn't have it even if it's not completely fool proof. Thanks

Edit: Cloud 5.3.3

Comment

FatGuyInALittleCoat, if you require users to enter their birthday during registration and user profile update, then you can use that information whether to allow access to the private forum or not. You can do that in Settings > Options > User Profile Options > Require Date of Birth
        Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
        A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

Originally posted by glennrocksvb View Post
          whether to allow access to the private forum or not.
          Not really, because you can´t tell the system: don´t allow users under 18, 16, 12 or whatever.

I would be interested in a feature that would not allow registrations under a certain age.

Comment

Originally posted by shining View Post

Not really, because you can´t tell the system: don´t allow users under 18, 16, 12 or whatever.

I would be interested in a feature that would not allow registrations under a certain age.
            I made that statement in response to FatGuyInALittleCoat with the assumption that he is manually granting access to their private forums for their users who requested access.
            Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
            A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
            X
            Searching...Please wait.
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
            There are no results that meet this criteria.
            Search Result for "|||"