X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pagination Upgrade for v5.2.2

Hi there, I was pointed to this site from a trusted VB dev I've worked with in the past. I apologize if this post is in the wrong place...I wasn't sure exactly where to post it so here goes...

My boss has asked me to look into pagination with our site www.HobbySquawk.com. Here's what he said:

"Please investigate how we can add a better pagination feature to hobbysquawk topic pages. Specifically at the top of each topic it only gives you the option to type in a page number or move forward by one page at a time. I would like something similar to RCG where you can easily go to first, last, the middle, a specific number, etc. See what you can find online, we could also consider hiring someone..."

RCG is http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/index.php

Is this something someone here could help with? If it's more than just "add this code to this page" kind of thing, we would be happy to pay for the service...Thanks!

Hi Aros, welcome to the forums. You've posted in the correct channel.

I have worked with your boss before. I was the one who created the random banner mod.

Anyway, have you tried my enhanced floating bar mod? It's not perfect as I have created this mod for 5.0.x and I haven't updated it since. But it seems like it's still working on 5.2.x.

Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
    Buy me a coffeePayPal QR Code
    Fast VPS Host for vBulletin:
    A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

I'll check what RCG is doing. I'm just on my phone right now. I'll check on desktop later.
      ​​​​​
      Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
      A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

Oh yes, you did do our banner mod...It works fantastic, so thank you again!

As for the floating bar mod that looks promising...Anyway to just use the pagination aspect? Not sure he is interested in the drop down menu portion but I can check?

Comment

I could customize the mod for you to just do the pagination if that's what you only wanted.
          Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
          A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

Great! Let me talk to my boss and see what he says and get back to you. Thanks!

Comment

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
            X
            Searching...Please wait.
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
            There are no results that meet this criteria.
            Search Result for "|||"