Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

vBulletin 6

Hello Glenn,

I wanted to inquire whether you would be open to the possibility of testing and developing some of your modifications for vBulletin 6. I've reached out to the vBulletin Team regarding the feasibility of an upgrade, given that I am still in the process of debugging the transition from version 4 to version 5. Considering the circumstances, my forum could serve as a valuable test environment for these modifications.

(I'd like to clarify that I'm not seeking your services for free, but rather your willingness and availability to undertake this task)

Thank you for considering this proposal.

Best regards,

Yes I'm open to that suggestion. Thanks for reaching out.
    Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
    Buy me a coffeePayPal QR Code
    Fast VPS Host for vBulletin:
    A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

Given that vB6 is pretty much the same as vB5 in terms of the backend, I predict that most of my mods would work. There may be some tweaks needed here and there due to the new style introduced in vB6.
      Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
      Buy me a coffeePayPal QR Code
      Fast VPS Host for vBulletin:
      A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

Originally posted by glennrocksvb View Post
        Given that vB6 is pretty much the same as vB5 in terms of the backend, I predict that most of my mods would work. There may be some tweaks needed here and there due to the new style introduced in vB6.
        That's what I hope for so I don't have to buy all two times, LOL.
        We can test it and what works you can add to your vB6 Mods to sell immediately.

I just asked for a complete upgrade from the vB Team, let's see when they have time.

Comment

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
        X
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"