Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ADMIN FUNCTION: exclude a USER from EMAIL NOTIFICATION

I've got about 400k users on Daidegas

The users can choose the notification... about and by email or message center...

Sometime ... a user subscribe some nodes and threads... and generate hundreds of email notification per day. (Often goes in spam, and FILL my email of MAIL DELIVERY ERRORS

It's possible to add an admin function that inibite the email or some users from email notification system.. ....

If I go on ADMIN CP and user profile and choose EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS : OFF ..... nothing change...

Thanks for your attention..

Are you saying if user switched Email Notifications to off in their user settings or an admin did it in AdminCP, then the setting does not work and the email is still sent? There might still be a number of queued emails to be sent and some emails have yet to be delivered or starting to be delivered after the email notification setting has been turned off. The emails are sent in batches using the Email Batch Sender scheduled task to lessen the load on the server.
    Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
    Buy me a coffeePayPal QR Code
    Fast VPS Host for vBulletin:
    A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
    X
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"