Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Change Colors Of User Rep

Good afternoon all

I'm not sure if something like this is currently possible with a modification, or even code added to the additional.css file, but I hope so.

With the current vBulletin 5 user reputation system, is there a way to change the colors of the bars/blocks depending on a user's rep.

For example, if there is a user with the rep "User is infamous around these parts" - can his bars/blocks be the color red. Whereas if there is a user with the rep "User has a reputation beyond repute" - their bars/blocks can be green.

I hope this makes sense and I look forward to a reply.

Thanks.

Yes, it's possible through CSS. I will post the code once I figure out the complete solution as each reputation (15 total) requires its own CSS..
    Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
    Buy me a coffeePayPal QR Code
    Fast VPS Host for vBulletin:
    A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

Originally posted by glennrocksvb View Post
      Yes, it's possible through CSS. I will post the code once I figure out the complete solution as each reputation (15 total) requires its own CSS..
      Thank you so much Glenn, it is appreciated

Comment

dannym, here you go...

User reputation has corresponding CSS classes added by vB5. For negative reputation, it adds neg and highneg class. For the best reputation, it adds highpos class. You can use these classes to add custom style to the default orange reputation bars. /* For high negative reputation */ .b-meter.highneg .b-meter__bar--selected {
        Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
        Buy me a coffeePayPal QR Code
        Fast VPS Host for vBulletin:
        A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

• dannym
          dannym commented
          Editing a comment
          Legend! Thank you so much Glenn

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
      X
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"