X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Latest member peeve

One of my personal peeves is that vBulletin shows the latest ‘unconfirmed’ new member in “Welcome to our newest member”. Is it at all possible to prevent this; to only show the latest new member who has “confirmed their registration”?
    The Linux Community has given me much. I do what I can to return the favor!

I looked at the code for the Statistics module and I see that it excludes users in the Awaiting Email Confirmation and Awaiting Moderation usergroups. Is that not happening?
    Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
    Buy me a coffeePayPal QR Code
    Fast VPS Host for vBulletin:
    A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

I can't provide evidence at this time, but I have seen this; a new registrant who hasn't confirmed being shown in "Welcome to our newest member" (Forum Statistics). I think I know under what conditions it happens, but I'll wait until it does so I can take screen shots.

Comment

Okay. Appears that this is a 'non issue'. I have two new users 'Awaiting Email Confirmation', and they are the latest new members. Neither showed up in "Welcome to our newest member". So I must have been imagining this!

Thank you for checking the code.

Comment

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
        X
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"