X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just an idea for future modifications

In VB4 we got modifications which will show who had visited profile, time of visit and date.

Also we had another modification where in sidebar module we could add video in profile, it will give more peronality to a member...

We had gender in postbit and profile:
    Mini Mods - Gender in Postbit or Postbit Legacy - vB 4.0.x Inc GOLD vBulletin 4.x Template Modifications

These were very important for my forums in past when I had more members, I could not imagine my forums without them and all or almost all members were "using" them.
    Hope we can see something like this again, these were free modifications at vbulletin.org, as you can see they got plenty installs and bunch of people are using these with vb4.
    As free at vbulletin.org these would give you way more members here, I guess. Not sure how it works with original creators and stuff like that, guess you would know more about it.
    If not free and if you will think one day to create some of these for $, hope they will be cheap 5 to 10$
    For me 20$ per modification is bit more than I can afford, specially as after few months or one year I would have to pay again for upgrade ....

Cheers

ps
    Think at the moment none of these are available for vb5
    Last edited by goxy63; 02-03-2017, 04:52 PM.

Thanks for the suggestions. I'll add those to my list.
    Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
    Buy me a coffeePayPal QR Code
    Fast VPS Host for vBulletin:
    A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
    X
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"