Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Import External Images

Hi there,

I am looking for a mod like this : vB4 Import External Images (https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=253309) for Vbulletin 5
    In the last years, 3 picture hostings were down, and my forum was with empty pictures.
    On Vbulletin 4 i used the above mod. This mod was storing the pictures on my own server, and never had problems.

Yilmaz on Vbulletin.org last year made the old one compatilble with Vbulletin 5.
    However, this does not work.
    Is there a chance something like this can be made?

Hope to hear, would be great!!!

Regards

Thanks for your request. Isn't Yilmaz fixing his mod to work with vB5 again?
    Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
    Buy me a coffeePayPal QR Code
    Fast VPS Host for vBulletin:
    A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

Hi Glenn,

No he is not. I asked him i think a year a go, but never head him say that he is working on this.
      I am also on his site, but have not seen him a long time. Also send multiple messages to him om his forum, and vbulletin.org and no respons.

Problem with the mod is i think the parsing in not going well. It runs one time, and save a couple. But then it does not save anymore!

Maybe you can help?

Regards
      Adama

Comment

Glenn, is it possible you can take a look at this? Maybe the mod of Yilmazz to solve the problem?

I can buy you a cup of coffee

Comment

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
        X
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"