X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Export or Copy all MY posts

Is there a JS script or application that would allow me to export or copy all the topics I've created and posts I've made on a vB site? I don't want to edit or remove them, I just want a copy of them before the site goes away. I don't need other peoples replies to my topics, just want what I've contributed.

The easiest solution would be to export the nodes which you've created by simply entering your forum nickname and running a SQL query like this:

Code:
    SELECT * FROM `node` WHERE authorname ="yourforumnickname"
    Once you have found all the nodes simply click Export and select CSV as a format if you want to easily modify your posts later and then finally hit Go.

Comment

Originally posted by zoran_dj View Post
      The easiest solution would be to export the nodes which you've created by simply entering your forum nickname and running a SQL query like this:

Code:
      SELECT * FROM `node` WHERE authorname ="yourforumnickname"
      Once you have found all the nodes simply click Export and select CSV as a format if you want to easily modify your posts later and then finally hit Go.
      This is not my site, I'm just a member. If I had access to the DB I'm sure I could easily do that. Sorry, I should have said that in my initial post.

I was hoping there wold be something existing that could scrape a search results page that displays all my posts.

Comment

If you don't have many posts and if these posts are so important to you, then I would simply copy/paste them.

Code:
        https://forum.httrack.com/readmsg/28981/28969/index.html

Comment

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
        X
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"