X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Custom countdown module

My live forum is still vB4 although I am trying to learn how to use vB5 on my test forum so that I can upgrade it soon. I was hoping there would be a countdown module available for vB5. Right now I have a plug in for vB4 where I can upload a small background image and then set the date to countdown to. The countdown runs constantly and my forum members really enjoy seeing the countdown to when the next Star Wars movie will come out. Here is a screenshot of it:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Countdown.JPG
Views:	183
Size:	18.0 KB
ID:	19551

Thanks for your request. I will add it to my list.

But what happens if it reaches to 0? Will it display 0 days 0 hours 0 mins 0 secs?
    Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
    Buy me a coffeePayPal QR Code
    Fast VPS Host for vBulletin:
    A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

Originally posted by glennrocksvb View Post
      Thanks for your request. I will add it to my list.

But what happens if it reaches to 0? Will it display 0 days 0 hours 0 mins 0 secs?
      Thanks for adding this to your list! I temporarily changed the countdown to end in July 2019 to demonstrate what it shows. It displays any custom text you enter into the plugin settings (I put, Go see this awesome movie! as an example):

Name:	Countdown2.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	17.3 KB
ID:	19582

So the timer just stops but the DAYS HRS MINS SECS remains. Ideally it would be nice if the DAYS HRS MINS SECS would go away and just show the custom text. Here is a screenshot of the settings in the admin control panel:

Name:	CountdownSettings.JPG
Views:	38
Size:	194.3 KB
ID:	19583
      Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
      X
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"