X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ban FROM THREAD (VB5)

On old VB3 and VB4 there is a useful function... to BAN a user from a THREAD...... (from ADMIN or mod of the section)...

Noone need it?

I think you could ban a user from a thread using the Infraction system. There is an infraction icon visible to administrators or users who have user infractions permissions. In the Infraction system, you can Add a New Automatic Ban when users reach a certain points or infractions. Check AdminCP > User Infractions for more details.

Did this answer your question?
    Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
    Buy me a coffeePayPal QR Code
    Fast VPS Host for vBulletin:
    A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

Not... I need to exclude specific user from a thread/topic.... like moderation....

In old version VB3... U was able to set BAN permanently from thread or 7 days...

Comment

Yes, on VB3 (As I am using this platform on another site) there was a feature where you can ban a user from accessing a thread in order to keep them out of the thread from causing trouble etc. This was completely separate from user infractions. It seems VB removed it moving forward, which is a shame as it was very handy.

Comment

Yes panzer.... nothing similar for VB5 also?

Comment

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
          X
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"