X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forms

I need a "form" with multiple fields and items that can be checkmarked or a dropdown menu.
    This will be used to submit info in a preformated style to pages on my site (using vbbulletin).

Help?

Thank You

Did you mean when a user starts a new post or reply, instead of just one big textbox for typing a post, the form contains multiple fields such as checkboxes and dropdown menus?
    Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
    Buy me a coffeePayPal QR Code
    Fast VPS Host for vBulletin:
    A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

Exactly... When a user starts a new post a form should be available and the form contains multiple fields such as checkboxes and dropdown menus.
      There would be a button on the site that opens the form.

Comment

Glad you bought this up, this would be fantastic for some sections, especially that for a Marketplace section where you can have the ability to have a box or drop down to select what countries you will ship to, a drop down for selecting currency type and a drop down for showing if it is new or used, etc. At the moment with VB 5 there is bugger all with regards to having a marketplace template/form format. Itrader is dead and Panjo do not seem to support VB5.

Obviously something like this would need to be configurable I think as one size will not fit all requirements. Though I think the one thing VB5 sorely misses is a marketplace module.

Comment

Originally posted by panzerscope View Post
          Obviously something like this would need to be configurable I think as one size will not fit all requirements.
          That's the hard part of this mod. The fields need to be configurable. I'll see if this can be done.
          Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
          Buy me a coffeePayPal QR Code
          Fast VPS Host for vBulletin:
          A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

• panzerscope
            panzerscope commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah for sure :/. Hopefully it can be done. Though I reckon a Marketplace Mod would certainly garner some interest from a fair few considering VB has been left in the wind in this regard

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
        X
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"