X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for to set up a voting bot.

Looks like a great site. I am working on a Mafia site. bought the VB-5-5-0a week ago so looking for the right plug ins to get it up and running. I am looking to get a voting bot set up that will auto close threads when a certain vote count is reached.

What did you exactly mean by "vote count"? The vote count in a Poll topic? Or the number of Likes in a post?

Btw, I moved this topic to a more appropriate forum channel.
    Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
    Buy me a coffeePayPal QR Code
    Fast VPS Host for vBulletin:
    A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

I Have Vbullitions 5-5-0 from vbullitions.com on my site. for a Mafia gaming site. www.mafiaforums.com. I am looking for a simple Voting Bot to have the people enter [vote]name[/vote] then have a button at the top that will track all the votes. you can enter a command like [L]5[/L] at the start of the page to say a message like takes 5 vote to Lynch. that tells the bot t set vote counter to 5 .and set the bot to post a message Name have been Lynched and show all the votes listed and where they where posted and then Close the thread so no one can post. This bot will only work in one section labeled ongoing game or Active game. But will also allow who ever starts that thread access to open and close that thread. The bot also needs to be able to have a command to make certain players have there votes count for more than 1 vote meaning player 1-5 vote counts as one vote player 6 vote counts as 2 vote or 3 .4 .5 what ever the Host sets it for.

Comment

I am willing to pay for services. If you can do this just let me know what the cost is. Hopefulliy is it not to much. lol

Comment

Is there an existing mod for this for older vB versions or other forum platforms? I want to see how it works.
          Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
          Buy me a coffeePayPal QR Code
          Fast VPS Host for vBulletin:
          A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

Yes but one another website. not owned by us. They have vb4 I believe. sc2mafia.com. We are in not them.

Comment

here is a link to a game I hosted

Welcome to the Insane Asylum. Game will start N3 of blinks game. Links Setup Link Day 1 Night 1

Comment

• glennrocksvb
                glennrocksvb commented
                Editing a comment
                Guests can't access the page. Maybe just record a screencast?

Is there a more fluid way to communicate? I have those screen shots but to not want to post them public

Comment

Plus when I tried to add them said I could not to much info is there a way i can send it to you

Comment

I sent it to you all in a PM

Comment

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
                  X
                  Searching...Please wait.
                  An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                  An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                  An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                  There are no results that meet this criteria.
                  Search Result for "|||"