Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rate Replies like Quora and Bring The Reply to Top .

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rate Replies like Quora and Bring The Reply to Top .

There is no module for vbulletin where users can rate each reply posted by other users . And on the basis of rating , the most rated reply comes on top of the reply list . Also the totoal number of positive or negative raring are shown beside each reply . I am talking for a feature similar to Quora.com

I replied to you in our FB page if that was you. That would require complex hacks to implement that as vB is not designed to do that.
    Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
    Buy me a coffeePayPal QR Code
    Fast VPS Host for vBulletin:
    A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

But in vbulletin forum those guys were saying it is easy and you can do it ! So i got your reference from them . i am sharing you post link

Hi, we want to buy vBulletin but couldn't find this Feature in the Features list and searching in the Forum just showed us a Plugin for this Feature for Version 3.8.. We want that the Thread opener and/or

My name is Ankzkumar

in vbulletin forum

Comment

I think www.warriorforum.com is also running vbulletin and doing the same

Comment

I looked at the HTML source of warriorforum and it is not running vBulletin. I will respond to the vbulletin topic you linked.
          Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
          Buy me a coffeePayPal QR Code
          Fast VPS Host for vBulletin:
          A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
          X
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"