X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Autolinker

I recently updated my forums from vb4 to 5 connect. The former autolinker I have been using forever, wasn't compatible with 5, which led me to your autolinker. I have to say- I'm really pleased with yours.

Pros:
    - Doesn't slow page loading time or weigh on my server. The previous autolinker was rough on my server and page loading speed.
    - No glitches whatsoever. Previous one had constant glitches with not linking words, linking part of words, etc.
    - I currently have well over 150 links and no issues. Former autolinker would only work well with 30 or less links before it started acting up.

2 Features I miss (and possible new features for vbmods autolinker?)
    - There was a mouseover pop-up that made a HUGE difference in link ctr and sales. My sales are down by about 40% missing this. The mouseover "bubble" let me add a short description about the link/product that encouraged clicks, and it worked amazingly well.
    - The other thing I miss is the ability to limit how many words were linked on a page. Right now, some of my posts are showing the same word/link for 30 words in some posts, where before I could limit this to two or three. It's feeling a bit spammy and I'm not quite sure what to do about this yet.

Overall, I'm very pleased with your plugin. However, I would gladly pay for a super-pro-ninja version that offered the above two features. If it also had statistics (something like wp plugin "pretty links" has their click-tracking) then I would gladly double my check for the super-pro-ninja version.

Welcome to vbmods.rocks jhott!

Thanks for purchasing Autolinker. When did you purchase it? I'll need to add the buyers badge to your postbit.

Regarding your requests, those are good requests. I will consider adding them.
    Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
    Buy me a coffeePayPal QR Code
    Fast VPS Host for vBulletin:
    A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

I purchased it in november, but we didn't install it until this month after we updated.

Would REALLY love to see these as new features!

Comment

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
      X
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"