X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Choosing an avatar per post

Hi there. Something I'd like to do is to be able to save multiple avatars somewhere - users should be able to do that for their own ones as well - and when posting in a thread to be able to choose if you want to use your main avatar or one of the saved ones. Like, you have your main avatar in one posting and then in the next one - and only for that post - a different one. I'd pay for that.
    Similar to this but without the need to always put an URL in for every single post (although that would be fine as long as it's possible at all) https://www.proboards.com/library/plugins/item/696

If that doesn't work, maybe a button in the Advanced Editor to quickly grab and insert an image from media but into the post instead of just as an attachment (using Share Photos and the whole process of that way is a bit of a hasse plus it's just an attachment which you can't add into the post itself).

That would require hacking the templates and php files to implement it.
    Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
    Buy me a coffeePayPal QR Code
    Fast VPS Host for vBulletin:
    A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
    X
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"