X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Managed Hosting for vBulletin

Are there any service providers out there that have a managed hosted offering specifically for vBulletin?

glennrocksvb have you ever considered doing this?

I'd like to keep the capability of Connect, but would pay the Cloud monthly cost if I could find someone to manage it -- it's practically hands off other than patches and upgrades, but I'd still like to have an expert doing it.

At last, I would like to say, SOMEONE else who needs such from Glenn BUT~ I have already posted to this very subject with no take-up at all. Maybe 2 will do the trick BUT doubt $35 x 2~ a month ~will cut it for Glenn.

Comment

So my intention wasn't to try and shame Glenn into taking on something he doesn't want to take on -- it's just to find out if there is a service out there doing this. I bet if we deep dive into Google we can find someone!

Comment

Shame Glenn? * ***** NO!
        If anything the shame is mine AND~ my inability to WRITE effectively..... to the importance of HIS members to both me, themselves, Glenn & you too, it seems.

As for "deep dive", I've taken a look but nothing more, I'm the type that's all in When justified AND MY SITE ( By Glenn ) means just a look, for informational reasons only AND~ of course to support ANY argument that would convince THE MEMBERSHIP base to SIT UP & make it worthwhile to & for GLENN ~ TOO.

Comment

Working...
        X