X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A2 issues

Has anyone heard what is going on with A2 hosting? seems offline.

Multiple Servers Offline - Michigan DC

Status: Investigating Priority: Critical Affecting: System - Multiple Servers
    Multiple servers are currently experiencing service interruptions. Users hosted on these servers will experience service degradation as a result. Our System Operations team is investigating the root cause of this interruption. We will provide updates as more details are made available.

***UPDATE*** 11:33 AM EST :: We have identified a DDOS where we are working with our DDOS mitigation providers to get this issue resolved as soon as possible, we'll keep you posted with more updates soon.
    Date: 2019-01-14 10:27:00 Last Updated: 2019-01-14 11:37:27

Comment

Thanks for the update.
      Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
      Buy me a coffeePayPal QR Code
      Fast VPS Host for vBulletin:
      A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

I must of missed it getting a late start today on the computer today. In the past A2 has also been subjected to a Ddos attack that knocked off their homepage which reports outtages. Sometimes they post status on their twitter feed: https://twitter.com/a2hosting

I see nothing being reported thus far and I haven't noticed my VPS down or unreachable (crosses fingers). However, I am using the Michigan data servers (moved there from California after questionable laws regarding data being stored on servers in California began appearing on various bills). Thought it best to get out of California.

Comment

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
        X
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"