X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Private, Encrypted File Sharing on Firefox

Send files through a safe, private, and encrypted link that automatically expires to ensure your stuff does not remain online forever.
    Encrypt and send files with a link that automatically expires to ensure your important documents don’t stay online forever.
    Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
    Buy me a coffeePayPal QR Code
    Fast VPS Host for vBulletin:
    A2 Hosting & IONOS

Had a look and it seems a good thing only down is if you have 2 or more people too send a file too then not as good as it lasts for 1 day or 1 download whichever comes first nonetheless still handy
    Wise men say nothing Fools never listen

Comment

This could be used to send confidential files to vB support when sending credentials for ticket support. Mozilla said in their privacy info that they do not have the ability to access the content of the uploaded encrypted file, and only keep it for the time or number of downloads indicated.

Or vB customers who hire third-party devs to install vB for them could upload the vB package files via Firefox Send instead of sending them via Dropbox, email or some other means.

Note that I'm not saying you should use Firefox Send for sending vB-related data, but only saying you could.
      Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
      Buy me a coffeePayPal QR Code
      Fast VPS Host for vBulletin:
      A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

Yes i do agree that it is a very cool idea to use for the way you suggest all i was saying is it is limited
        as seen in text below taken from website
        Send lets you upload and encrypt large files (up to 1GB) to share online. When you upload a file, Send creates a link to pass along to whoever you want. Each link created by Send will expire after 1 download or 24 hours, and all sent files will be automatically deleted from the Send server.
        Wise men say nothing Fools never listen

Comment

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
        X
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"