X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazon made a package delivery locker specifically for apartments

If you've ever lived in an apartment, you know how difficult it can be to receive packages. They get lost, misplaced, or dropped in front of the wrong door all the time. Amazon wants to change this with what is essentially a big digital storage unit for your apartment building. Amazon Hub is a new system that's similar to the online retailer's locker units that safely stores packages inside locked boxes so you can retrieve your items whenever is most convenient for you by using a special unlock code.
    Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
    Buy me a coffeePayPal QR Code
    Fast VPS Host for vBulletin:
    A2 Hosting & IONOS

I wish Amazon would stop using USPS. In my area I track any Amazon package to my house and it amazes me how fast UPS or FedEx delivers a package only to hand it off to USPS. The package will sit for as long as it took the others to ship across the U.S. and get it to USPS and sit for days, and then if they ever deliver it.

I get so frustrated when seeing UPS or FedEx relay the package off to USPS. It is no wonder to me why USPS is struggling. Just goes to show the poor service The People receive when things are Government run.

At least this seemingly will stop UPS or FedEx from utilizing USPS.

Enjoy,
    William

Comment

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
    X
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"