X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great VB 5 Addition

Alot of developers have avoided touching vbulletin 5 and I just got a license for it and kinda sad to see alot of developers move on but a friend recommended this site to me so I could customize my site and I have to say Glen is a lifesaver provided many great free template add-ons and cheap paid addons. You can get easy support here and if you have any questions Glen is right there to help you out. So a huge thanks to vbmods.rocks

Times 2, Glenn's mods have made my site soooo much better. He has also saved my bacon many times to boot.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitch View Post
      Times 2, Glenn's mods have made my site soooo much better. He has also saved my bacon many times to boot.
      I like your site

Comment

• Mitch
        Mitch commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you

I agree, they explain things in an uncomplicated way that even I can understand.

Comment

I agree, Glenn is amazing and smart, vBulletin support team didn't help me at all as he did, i had many many Questions, never been answered and all the Time, my search drags me from google to here. He gave vBulletin 5 connect the spirit of Life!, i hope he will continue his amazing mods and support.

Comment

He might be whats keeping Vbulletin in business. I hope they are mailing him thank you checks weekly. If not they should be

Comment

• glennrocksvb
            glennrocksvb commented
            Editing a comment
            How I wish!
        Working...
        X