X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello - New Private Forums for Volunteer Fire Department

Hello, I'm considering this for internal communication for a Volunteer Fire Department.

I have a few concerns. Any suggestions?
    * We really need a dedicated mobile app. I know there are a few options, but it's difficult to test them.
    * Currently running my test on the hosted version. How much will this restrict me? Does a similar hosted option exist that can be modded?
    * Availability in our response area is important. I would like a mod to show the status of a new field called "Availability Status"

Any other suggestions?

Steve

Welcome to the forum smurphy0620!
    1. Do you really need a mobile app? vB5 uses Responsive design which means the layout automatically adjusts bases on screen size. Having an app requires purchasing vBulletin Mobile Suite which is $199
    2. By hosted version, did you mean self-hosted version or vBCloud? vBCloud has a lot of restrictions but self-hosted version doesn't have. In vBCloud, third-party mods are not allowed.
    3. Where do you want to see the Availability Status and how will you update it?
    Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
    Buy me a coffeePayPal QR Code
    Fast VPS Host for vBulletin:
    A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
    X
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"