First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Howdy yall!

Hey there,

I'm formerly known as That Guy on vb.com/org

Lets see, I'm 26 years old, I have 13 years of experience in Managing Boards, favorite color is Red, and I love Pizza!

Funny as it is, I made a post on vb.com a long time ago and I got help by you, it was a very long post. I kept making small edits to a custom theme i was making for a vB5 powered site. But anywho, thanks for keeping vBulletin Alive!

Welcome to the forums Guest!

Whoa, you started managing forums at 13 years old. I haven't used a computer at all when I was at that age.
    Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
    Buy me a coffeePayPal QR Code
    Fast VPS Host for vBulletin:
    A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

Yes, my first software I ever used was phpBB2 back in 2003. I had a mentor who taught me how to manage forums and install websites etc. Most of it was self taught but I came a long way. Now I wish i could just learn how to build and design addons, plugins, etc, thats been a secret desire of mine for many years.

Thanks for the welcome.

Comment

Welcome to the site Guest

As you can see there are a lot of people here willing to help out. That makes for a great atmosphere. I hope you stick around.

Comment

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
        X
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"